For both prospective and successful entrepreneurs alike, it is undeniable that either starting or transforming your current business into a dealership is an excellent and financially viable business opportunity.
Essentially, a distributor, usually involved in mechanical goods and machinery, is a well-known and established wholesaler who sells their products to the dealer or dealership. Such products typically include electronics, automobiles, construction equipment and farm equipment, green goods, white goods as well as industrial equipment.
If this has indeed piqued your ambitious interest, then continue reading to learn of the top three reasons why you should advance your business to become a dealership in 2022.
1. Dealerships Require a Surprisingly Low Start-Up Capital
Unlike with a distributorship, which costs substantially more to start and requires high levels of leadership capabilities and a more in-depth knowledge of and experience in various business skills, dealerships are usually locally based and need a much lower start-up capital.
There are various ways in which to gain start-up capital for your dealership, all with their own pros and cons, including but not limited to ‘bootstrapping’ (the use of the business owner’s personal funds), crowdfunding, a business loan, and venture capital.
2. Dealerships Attract More Customers
Becoming a dealership, especially when working with a renowned and reputable company such as fluentconveyors.com, will result in a huge influx of new customers to your own company, with the reputation and brand notability of the products you produce or sell.
Every successful business knows and understands the supreme importance of the customer as, frankly, without customers, you cease to have a business to begin with. Attracting customers is therefore of paramount importance and becoming a dealership of reputable and quality products is a fantastic way of increasing customer volume as well as customer satisfaction. Satisfied customers are more likely to come to you for repeat business.
3. Dealerships Significantly Increase Brand Awareness
Alongside customers and employees, one of the most important tools in order to drive your business forward when looking to grow and expand the company is the establishment, maintenance, and growth of your brand.
As becoming a dealership means you will be working with a professionally recognized and reputable partnered company, this collaboration and association serve to significantly increase the levels of your own brand awareness.
Other proven to be effective ways to increase your brand awareness include, but are in no way limited to:
- Maximize social media usage across all platforms
- Guest blogging for other related websites
- Creating shareable content and infographics
- Using user-intent keywords that are relatable to boost your SEO
- Initiating a referral program using word-of-mouth marketing
- Starting a company podcast
- Partnering with notable influencers within your particular industry
- Developing a strong and unique voice for your brand
- Creating an eye-catching logo
- Customer loyalty programs and exclusive offers
- Brand partnerships
- Introducing Chatbots on your website
- Freebies and company competitions
Becoming a dealership is an exciting collaboration between yourself and the wholesaler, which will provide a myriad of benefits to your company, both short-term and long-term.